Sunday, December 8, 2013

I WANT THEM TO WORK!!!! (Nov. 26th)



November 26
I WANT THEM TO WORK!!!!
I have had these amazing Ipads for a few weeks now and they have done nothing but sit in their boxes.  Yes, I have had the training from the board, but I cannot get them to work!  Let me expand,...I have sent my list of apps to the board to get pushed out to my group of Ipads, but they are not showing up. Not only that, but my Ipads are missing essential applications, like the camera, that are essential to what I want to do with my classroom.  I have sent about 80 e-mails to our technology department trying to get them to work.  With only 1 man servicing 45 schools, it is quit difficult for him to attend to just my problem.  He has committed to coming in next Thursday, to see if we can find a fix.  In the mean time, I need to ensure that all of them are charged and ready to go.  Pictured above is my attempt to charge my Ipads.  I am guessing that this may be a fire hazard?  
For anyone interested in implementing Ipads, the idea of storage and charging need to be thought of.  It would be amazing to have an I-pad cart, similar to what we have for laptops.  As of now, 24 Ipads are littering the outlets around my room.  Question for myself for the future, how am I going to ensure that my Ipads are safe when I am not here?  Where am I going to lock them up?



No comments:

Post a Comment