Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Too much?

December 11
Too much?
I guess the saying is,... you live and you learn.  For the past few days I have been trying to establish routine with the iPads.  For my warm-up, my students scan into the problem, then write their answer in "show me" and finally post their answers on My Big campus.  Today I added the additional task of responding to a classmates post.  20 minutes into my class and I am overly frustrated that some students are not complete.  Reflecting, I suppose it is not necessary to implement all these different tasks for just a warm-up.  I have decided to scale this down to just scanning into the question and discussing as a class by posting our answers with air play.  Although the idea of them responding to each other on mbc is appetizing, it's is completely unnecessary and can be completed at another time.

Note to self,... You are not superwoman
Your kids are not sub-human
Slow down speed racer......

On the plus side, I am four days paperless! Awesome!!!

2 comments:

  1. You may not be superwoman, but you are awesome. Watching you and your students is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks! I think I would look good in s Superwoman suit,.... Maybe I should consider teaching in this, it would add to the experience. Anything to get them to learn! That is the goal right?

    ReplyDelete