Sunday, December 8, 2013

QR reader

One of the apps I used frequently, even before I received a class set of Ipad, was the QR scanner.  My students were used to using their phones or other devises to scan into problems.  They have also created their own.  Instead of writing my warm-up question or individually passing out a warm-up sheet, students can scan into the problem and have the problem at their hands to manipulate.  In the future, I will start using avid marking strategies.
I use http://www.qrstuff.com/ to create my QR codes.  Right now, I am just creating text, but eventually these QR codes will scan into sites where students will have a more interactive approach with the warm-ups.  I am thinking about using Khan Academy videos and responses as a warm up.  The possibilities are endless and I am so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment