Friday, January 10, 2014

Another idea,...crazy,...or crazy cool?

My latest idea....let's create a student run tech-team!  I have been cleared to create a boomerang class of my most creative technology leaders.  I have so many ideas with what they can accomplish during this time.


-School webpage:  Our school does not have a running website.  Let us have the kids create and maintain one.
-App review and referral:.  I am always looking for great apps to use.  I want my kids to research them, play with them, rate them, and pitch them to me.
-App experts:  I plan on training students to troubleshoot the apps for other students and educate them on it during guided learning time.
-I-pad maintenance:  Students will have access to information to download apps, delete apps and adjust downloaded material to maintain the storage.

I have decided to make this boomerang open to only 6th grade math students.  Although my students will have priority, I will be looking for other math students that show promise in this area.  I do not plan this on being only for the best of the best,...I want those borderline kids that this will really benefit.
I need your thoughts and opinions!!!
I am super excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment